The Delhi effect (An outsider's view)

 It starts my experience moving from outer state to Delhi due to job offer as a dream or fulfilling their parent's expectations only to realize the rat race reality, just like many youngsters. I felt Delhi did complete justice in knocking my ego and peeled my all-outer identities like a banana and gave me ADHD or PTSD triggering my past wounds or my shadow which I was running away from, my own shadow.

WHAT is the end result of constantly trying to keep everything together? A burnout leading to a multitude of mistakes, you cannot even explain it to others.

After COVID I was always trying to protect my mental health until Delhi hit! YES! delhi hit like COVID release to me. I was in my own world and then I have to adapt to the world again.

A peak of anxiety and broken heart to see people in pain and myself stuck cause I was interpreting and absorbing too much without even trying.

Delhi is not for beginners as they say, you are in a survival mode if you are not used to the thrill of feeling unsafe, adjusting, an unconscious Remark or attitude and of course you must have steel lungs otherwise your body will adapt after having some soot in the beginning in your nose. You might see a mountain of garbage to ride and Swachh Bharat song playing every morning. A strike on a chill mode with legal notices on your mobile the next day. 

My capital is full of opportunities, but you must know how to swim through scams. AND people, delhi na dil walon ki h should be changed to delhi tumhe na ghar ka na ghat choddegi. Par jo dilli tik gya woh kahin bhi tik jayega..PAR mera swaal yeh tum chahti kya ho zindagi se?

SANGARSH?

sukoon!

paisa..

ya 

pariwaar

spirituality> you are dead then

Dilli tumhe maut ke thoughts tak pahuncha sakti par woh alag log h jo usme bhi thrill dhoodte hai, hai ek mera pagal dost. Kyunki baatein karne mein aur relationship and hangship krne mein tumhe dilli se behtar kahin nhi milenge as it is said hardship creates better bonds. 

Overall, Delhi is a big chaos, but you need a strong mind and internal peace to navigate there nhi toh hard toh woh tumhe bana hi degi....I asked my friends who are from other states whether they wana be in delhi they said no but they said delhi ne agar kuchh liya h toh diya bhi bohut kuchh hai. Par agar tum aa hi gye ho delhi toh khud se navigate krne ki galti mat krna..


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Himachali Folk Song- Chamba kitni duur (keyboard notes)

Know your soulmate!❤

God Is An Algorithm