First crush

still remember the glimpses with my first crush. We were in same class and section and 'auto-rickshaw' mates too. Going back to class 8th, we weren't friends or even close to it. We were 'enemies' in literal sense.

When we were near each other, most of the time he was teasing me and I used to comeback with insulting replies. And while I was insulting him in fit of anger and flames he always used to mumb afterwards but never stopped teasing in the first place. And I always used to say one dialogue to him: Tang mat adaya kar! (Mind your business)

I still remember when I was new in school in class 5th he challenged me to do a dance step in morning assembly, I don't know why I remembered this minute detail but I tried to do it at that moment.

His teasing was a never ending saga be it in auto or in school. And in the class, when he used to say a single word to tease I would burst upon him in anger and the whole class would have be looking at us as a silent spectator.

Once I remember, he came into my house for a group project in 'pyjamas.' I was over enthusiastic leader and he was the one being least interested in the project. I was nervous(from inside) while explaining things to him; in my anger mode it was all fine... as one just flows with that emotion but when feelings overpowers a person and one becomes afraid of revealing herself, afraid of the reaction and rejection.


Some people are good at hiding their emotions while others are not so expressive. It is not always about expression although innocent things capture mind and soul forever.
The feelings which had contradicted my behaviour, remained inside me forever.



Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Himachali Folk Song- Chamba kitni duur (keyboard notes)

God Is An Algorithm

Perfectionist attitude: a cursed apple 1.2