Enjoy the little things!

"I have always been in a situation where I have questioned love but it had only brought me inside a dense maze whose treasure or exit is no where in sight."

Questioning on love that is where I have fell wrong at times although I still can't stop myself from it. Even if few days has passed in love even if you doubt the future or the lover or you have many unfamiliar doubts about consequences.

 Somebody told me once you can't have all the answers at once. Yeah, we all are curious and wandering souls but to the overthinkers I would pass on the same advice that time will definitely reveal your answers. Draining your energy, emotions and time (to which Einstein gave the importance of 4th dimension) is unimportant and even useless. 

Someone has once said to me,
"If somebody loved you more than infinity then do tell me the new value and tell him that you are lucky. You may like it or not but love will always find a way towards you. And no matter what love may have broken your heart it will heal again cause its the way of life"

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Himachali Folk Song- Chamba kitni duur (keyboard notes)

Perfectionist attitude: a cursed apple 1.2

God Is An Algorithm